XXII International Fair + construction + arquitecture + design
August 24 - 27, 2016
august 22 - 25, 2018
ABOUT THE FAIR
Expocamacol is the commercial stage, of businesses and updates in the construction industry, which joins the business and professional sector of all activities related to the production chain of construction, it is the fair of construction materials categorized by ProColombia as the largest in Latin America, according to business projections achieved in this fair.
m2 of exhibition
days of the Fair
Markets interested in the Colombian productsDue to the global economic situation, Central America and the Caribbean are consolidating themselves as attractive markets for the export of Colombian goods. The increase in acquisition of construction materials from Colombia has been growing in recent years and it is aimed to maintain this situation... Read more
Construction materials exports rise to $ 353,689,733 USDAccording to ProColombia, exports of construction materials industry for 2016 raised to $ 353,689,733 USD and the trend is that this figure will continue to increase in the coming years... Read more
Colombia and its current Free Trade Agreements (FTA)The constant pursuit of Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) with strategic countries is essential for multilateral trade, since the quality of the entire production process, logistics, sale and after-sales process must be improved in order to capture and assure partners... Read more
The International Fair of Construction, architecture and design, Expocamacol 2016 occupies the entire exhibition space of the most important complex of exhibitions and conventions in Medellin.
Plaza Mayor, Exhibitions and Conventions, Medellín, Colombia CL 41 N° 55-80Locate the place in google maps
How to arrive?
ORGANIZED BY CAMARA COLOMBIANA DE LA CONSTRUCCION
SUBSCRIBE TO STAY UPDATED
FAQ: Frequent Questions
Quick information in order to understand the fair better
Permanent visitors are the people that acquire the right to enter and leave the show as often as they want, without ever having to cancel the entrance value. This category is acquired by registration and / or cancelling the pre-entry value prior to arrival.
The Official Travel Guide of Medellin is the tourist promotional tool in Medellin. Owned and sponsored by the Municipality of Medellin and administered by the Medellin Convention & Visitors Bureau Foundation - Visit it at: http://medellin.travel
- WOODEN BOX: Main entrance of the fair, ticket booth, place of registration and accreditation of visitors, showcase of innovation, entrepreneurial companies with products for the sector promoted by the Medellin Mayor´s Office, through the Business Cultural Program - Culture E, institucional exhibition.
- GRAND SALON: International pavilion of the fair with offers of general finishes, various construction materials, pools and hot tubes, elevators.
- HALL GRAND SALON: Software and Technology Park apart from the complement of various construction materials in general, points of interest and services such as currency exchange offices of the organization, conference and press rooms.
- CENTRAL PLAZA: Prefabricated houses, industrialized housing systems, roofs.
- WHITE PAVILION: Brick and clay products, cement and concrete, precast concrete, formworks and building systems.
- RED PAVILION: Design, architectural woodwork, furniture, modular separators, landscaping.
- BLUE PAVILION: Steel, profiles, metal structures, locks, roofs and ceilings, paints, dry construction products.
- GREEN PAVILION:Hardware products, lighting and electrical materials, piping and fixtures, waterproofing and chemical products, light machinery, various construction materials.
- SERVICES PAVILION: Located within the green pavilion, companies offering services for the sector in general, such as architectural design, electrical engineering, environmental consulting, advice on fire protection and human security, auditing and others.
- MAIN HALL: Specialized industry publications, newspapers and magazines.
- YELLOW PAVILION: Construction finishes, metalwork and wood, kitchens and bathrooms, electric and gas appliances, flooring, veneers and coatings in general, faucets and glass.
- UNCOVERED ZONE: Construction equipment, heavy machinery, scaffolding and construction systems, food court.
ExpoCAMACOL it is done every 2 years in Medellin Colombia.
- 58.506 visitors during the 4 -day fair.
- 1.591 international visitors from 54 different countries.
- 450 EXHIBITORS from 21 countries
- 250 USD million in BUSINESS EXPECTATIONS.
- 4.095 TRADE AGENDAS between exhibitors, buyers and visitors.
- 150 spaces for conferences, lectures, demonstrations and product launches.
- 24.000m2 of exhibition
- 94.65% average in HOTEL OCCUPANCY during the fair, with a record figure for Medellin from 98.46 % at its highest peak.
- US $ 1.560 million in ECONOMIC IMPACT for the city due to services, tourism, hospitality and transportation.
- 195 accredited JOURNALISTS from 95 different accredited MEDIA.
The ones interested in participating as exhibitors in ExpoCAMACOL must communicate with the Organization of the Fair in order to establish the viability of your participation to the following means of contact: email@example.com, (574)4488030 ext 104.